OUR DIALOGUE

Zhenni also known as Z
Diva also known asD

DIALOGUE

D :“OMG! Hello, Zhenni! It’s been a long time.”
Z :“Bonjour, Diva! Yes, it has been a long time.”
D :“Wait, what? Why are you saying ‘Bonjour’??”
Z :“Sorry, I am used to speak in France.”
D :“What are you doin in France?”
Z :“I work there as an architect because of my passion.”
D :“Congratulations! If there any promotions to be a doctor in there, tell me.”
Z :“Sure, I will. Wait, why do you want to be a doctor?”
D :“Because I took medical major in collage, It’s been my childhood dreams since i was a little.”
Z :“Oh, that’s great! That’s mean if I’m sick, i can go to you.”
D :“Yes! Of course, you can! And if i want to build a house, i can go to tou too!”
Z :“Sure, you can!”
D :“But, for you I’ll add 50% tax, oWKaY?”
Z :“Hahaha, seriously. Then, I’ll add 60% tax for you.”
D :“Oh, dude. I’m joking, let’s go grab a coffee and have some talk.”
Z :“Lets go!”

Here is the video of our dialogue,



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini