The reason why I didn't join the Tournament


So at Friday after history subject lesson done (it means the end of the subject in Friday), my sister called me and told that I should make a license for not attended at MT-PAI event at that time. I also surprise that the school security come to me to take me to the gate. I prepared my bag and then followed him to the gate.

After that, there's some kind problem to have the permission to go out, like I got trouble because there's no my religion teacher to signature my license or my mentor. But, thank god after the security called my religion teacher, I can get my license. After that, I picked up my sister and then went to Jakarta.

The reason I went to Jakarta that day because I wanted to meet my parents because they have been gone to NTT for one weeks because of a job and there's a concert that the artist was G-FRIEND.

After arrived at Jakarta, I went to Casablanca Mall and then enjoyed the concert with my sister. The concert end around 10 pm and then I met my parents in that mall, and then we talked to each other about the concert and the school things.

Saturday is the free day. My mom, sister and I went to another mall, we searched about some Korean foods and then we got the places. Its really full, the queue was long. After I've got my seat, I looked around the cafe, it was really a nice places, also the food was really delicious. My mom and my sister ate a lot of foods in there, but I dint because I've already eat wings stop before it. At the end, my mother went back to the hotel fist because she had to do make up thing.

As long as we wait our father to comeback, me and my sister walked around the mall. We saw a lot of good stuff in Metro, and then we found the suit one for us so we bought it.And then, we went back to the hotel too.

Sunday is the day to check out. After my parents pack the suitcase, they moved it to lobby and my drivers moved it to the car. And at the end, my family went back to our lovely town, Bandung.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini