HOLIYIPIYEY

HOLI YIPI YEY!

So in this blog I will tell you about my two weeks holiday with my family. It begins with I went to Jakarta and stayed in there for a couple of days until the day of flight to Malang was come. I went to Malang with an airplane and when I arrived I went to my grandma house in Probolinggo. After that I went to the hotel then I spent my holiday in there for 4 days went to Bromo Mountain, Jatim Park, and the restaurant. The last day in Malang we went to Surabaya airport for have a flight to Bali.

I went to Bromo Mountain to see the sunrise. I couldn't get to the top of the mountain because i was kinda late and it's already full of people, but thank god I could watch the sunrise in the mountain. Then, I moved to the crater of Bromo, I climbed it with the help of a horse named Yellow. And the last location was.. I don't know what the name is but it was like a dessert and we can see the Bromo Mountainb from there.

After that, I went to Jatim Park 1. It's really a huge place with a full of game. First, we entered to that place and then we saw a small museum about our culture, then a small museum about history, then a maniatur historic place, then a scientic game, then a water park and the theme park. Sadly, when i had play 3 games the rain was falling down for 2 hours. And, it was really take a lot of time. At the end, we play the game tha available and moved to Jatim Park 3. In there, we entered 3 games such as Dinosours game, Selfie room, and 4D.

And the last one was the restaurant, I don't know what the name is but the place is really amazing. It was located aroud the forest i think. The place had a fishing pool outheren so we can eat and catch a fish at the same time. The food also delicious and the place was like a Japan Gapura.

In Bali, I stayed at one of the kuta hotel near hardrock only with my sibling and my mother because my father had an important event in Surabaya first. When tomorrow comes, we went to the airport to pick up our dad and the last one we went to our next hotel in Nusa Dua. After a long ride, we finally check in and I felt Nusa Dua city was quietly different compare to Kuta. Nusa Dua city have a calm atmosphere, but Kuta is really a crowd place.

The next day, we went to Rockbar to see the sunset. It was an amazing place with a beautiful view, the drink was really refreshing and delicious. Sadly, we booked a wrong place so we couldn't see the sunset properly but it still really wonderful. But, we couldn't be in there for too long because I was sick and I need to go back to the hotel.

We stayed at the hotel after went to the Rockbar to enjoyed the facilities that provided. We waked up to enjoy the breakfast and strolling around the hotel. My sibling and my father enjoyed the swimming pool, but I and my mom didn't because we are on 'PMS'. 

And the new year was come, we enjoyed the fireworks but we couldn't be awake for too long because we have a flight to Jakarta at 7 AM. Then moved to the next day, we had a flight to Jakarta. Sad news, some of the Jakarta toll was forbidden because of the flood. But, thank god it didn't impact on my vacation in Jakarta. One day we rest on the hotel and the next day we moved to ancol.

At the Ancol, we stayed at Putri Duyung hotel. And we went to the Sea World and Samudra. I was really happy that i could enter the Sea World with my father although he couln't be with me on the next day because he have to continue his work.

Sea world was a place like an huge aquarium at Ancol. We saw a lot of sea creature, liked a fish, shark, sea turtle, etc. We also saw when the staff in there give the shark foods, and the other animal. It was quietly amazing. 

And the last one we went to the Samudra that contain a little theme partk also a show performance. We played 6D and the roller coaster, also we saw a mermaid show, dolphin show, sealion show, and the penguin show. The one who really amazed me was the dolphin because they are really an incredible animal, they are silly also friendly, they are smart and cute. I also take a picture of me feed the dolphin and got a kiss from one of them.

After the two weeks fun, we finally back to Bandung. Only me and my sibling because my dad works at the Jakarta and my mom accompany him. We stayed at the trans first before go back to our home, i spent my sunday with my siblings and also my uncle familly. 

This is one of the best holiday in my life because i could spend my holiday with my family, only with my family. And because we have a lot of fun together as a family. 








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini