TUGAS GIVING AND ASKING OPINION

GIVING AND ASKING OPINIO
 
 
In the afternoon, Diva and  hangout to the Mall. They went to the Ladies clothing shop. In there, Diva try a lot of dresses also shirt and asking about Taehyung's opinion. 

Diva: Tae, do you see that dress? 

Taehyung : Where is it, Diva? 

DIva : Here (pointing at the dress) 

Taehyung : Wow. It's really unique also colorful.

Diva : Okey, let me try it.

(wear the dress)

Diva: What do you think? Is it good?

Taehyung : I think it is suitable with you and your appearance

Diva : Yes, I agree. What's your view on this shoes? (pointing the shoes)

Taehyung : From my point of view, it doesn't suit on your dress because the color was too dark. 

Diva : Okay. Then can you give me your comment about the other shoes?

Taehyung : (point at another shoes) In my opinion, I think you should wear this one. Because, it's match on your dress.

Diva :  I think so, well I will buy it. 

Taehyung : Ok, let me buy it for you.

Diva : Thanks. After that, how If I buy a meat? I will cook some fried rice with BBQ.

Taehyung : I think it sounds good. 

Diva : Do you have any idea for the dessert?

Taehyung : How about snacks also chocolate cake?

Diva : I think I like it

TaehyungIf you ask me, I feel that's the perfect dessert for tonight.

Diva : Oke, i love it.

Taehyung : Oke, let's go honey.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini