MY DREAM AND PASSION

 GOAL, PASSION, AND ME


DREAM.

One word with a million means. Basically, if we talked about it, I have a lot of 'dream' in different aspect. But, if we talked about 'goal', I don't have the specifically one. One and only thing that I really dreamed about is to become a best version of myself. To make myself and everyone proud. 

In the elementary school, I wanted to become a fashion designer because a barbie film. I've bought a scrapbook that there was a human sketch, so what I need to do it just draw the outfit. I did make some, but I realized that I'm not that good at drawing so I buried my dream. I decided to stop. 

In the junior school, my parents told me to be a doctor and my siblings suggest to be a pediatrician. I'm not taking serious about it, I'm just focused on myself, things that I liked. 

In high school, I'm getting nervous about my future. I never think about it before, I always get spoiled by my family and never know about the real work world things so I'm nervous. My first goal is still to be a  doctor, enroll to UNIVERSITAS PADJAJARAN and take medical faculty. And be a pediatrician or dietitian.

The biggest problem of chasing my dream is I'm not sure about myself. I don't know about my passion, my strength, things that I love to do. I want to have a job that I would like to, and be a doctor was difficult. I'm not sure about myself either. But, i love to help people

I'm not good at english, but somehow I get interested with it. Suddenly, there's an idea to enroll English Literature on UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA. And, i am about to be a Advertising Executive or work at the multi national company. I realize that English will be important in the future.

My sister was a student in INSTUT TEKNIK BANDUNG (ITB) on SBM. My mom recommend me to enroll in there with SNMPTN way and actually I'm fine with that. There was my sister who could help me too if there was a struggle. And from that, maybe I can become an product manager and saleswoman. And my cousin says that management was one of the faculty that maybe can everyone handle.

Even i'm not really a friendly person, i get interested to enroll studies communication on UNIVERSITAS PADJAJARAN or UNIVERSITAS BINA NUSTANTARA. Communication will be important in this day also in the future. And after that i can be a public relation on a company, radio announcer, account executive, or video editor.

ACHIEVEMENT 

I had a drumband competition when I was in elementary school. I had a traditional dance team competition in Malaysia when I was in Junior highschool. On highschool, i've done a fan edit kpop and i get 600 followers also I joined OSIS.

In my dialy life, my only achievement was to be happy everyday. I'm learning to know my emotion more, to grow up, to be more mature, and to control myself. 

I was a coward, im afraid to do something new but joined OSIS even im not really that active was one of the best decision that i take. 

Being close to my family and siblings, try to be more open and having fun spending time with them. Spending time with Zhenni and Wuri also my friend too. And learn how to edit a video, increase my creativity. I think thats only i got to said.

Simple, but worthy.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini