Hello! It's me, Diva.

My name is Diva Nauli Maharani. Some people called me Nai, Njip ,and the new one is 'Jolie', because i liked to say that i look like Angelina Jolie artist. My born date is 01 December 2004. I'm born in Rantau Prapat, but I live in Bandung nowIt's been my nine years lived in Bandung, but i still can't speak sundanese fluently. I have two siblings, one older sister and one older brother

I used to play instrument, but it’s been a long time I didn’t practice my skill so i completely forgot it. I loved English Subject also sport. My favorite food is every chicken menu, especially Fried Chicken with Mozzarella Cheese, but my sister told me that chicken it’s not really good for woman, so i am trying to eat fried fish instead of a chicken  (bUT IM STILL LOYAL TO YOU, cHICKEN!). My favorite sport is basket, well actually if ucing ucingan is one of a ‘sport thing’ it will be my fav. My fav place to be is home also TIMEZONE (If im not broke) and PARK or some kind eco friendly place. And, my fav drink is OVALTINE! 

My personality. Some people thought i was a cold girl, but some people know me as the talkative one. I’m not cold, im just a shy person (AHAHAHAHAH) i really meant it. When i was in Junior High School, I’m not really good at making friends, im an awkward person also easily afraid of something, like ‘what they’ll think about me if i become their friends?’. But, thankgod my family always push me to a positive thought and action, so i planned to be brave in High School even i know it’ll be hard. I also a lazy person, but i do know and relieze if i have a responsibility of something, my joke is kinda low and i really love myself so much, sometimes.

My goal in High School is to become more me, and become better. I wanted to be an active girl also have a good character and integrity. I wanted to make more friends, i wanted leave away my past and climb higher. I wanted to become a great person and can be useful for myself, family, and the others. To pass SNMPTN and joined UI/UNPAD (AAMIIN).

My another fact:
1. I loved kpop, if you guys wondering which fandom am i, i am an ARMY. But, right now im kinda busy, im getting more into a drama than kpop group, but i still loved them, because theyre one of the reason i need to learn how to love myself. Love myself love yourself. -RM
2. I got no jams, if you understand what i mean, i am really no fun but i loved to laugh, even only if i see my friend’s surprised face, i’ll laugh, or when i hear my friend’s laugh.
3. I loved to make a stories, if you know wattpad, i liked to made a story in there but SADLY IT’S NEVER FINISHED. Because, the idea it just came up on my mind sometimes, not everytime.
4. I loved to eat, seriously that’s my habit or hobby that kinda disturbing actually. One of my goals is to be healthy and slim, bUT HOW CAN MY BODY BE SIMILAR TO A MODEL if I CANT EVEN CONTROL MY EAT TIME?!
5. I am wise.
(I DON’T KNOW IF THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY TRUE OR IT WAS A HOAX.)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini